Hey! Welcome to one of my favorite life changing services; the Color Confidence Experience done with you, by me, a color certified Style Coach™.
Your Color Confidence Experience Will Show You:
- Your Seasonal Color direction: Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter
- Your Tonal Color direction: Light, Deep/Dark, Warm, Cool, Bright or Soft/Muted
- Which colors will make you look healthy and radiant
- Which colors to keep away from your face at all costs
- Your best neutrals
- How to wear black beautifully
- The most flattering shades of make-up to wear
- Determine which metals look best on you. Gold, silver or rose gold?
Color Confidence Experience
Do you ever get asked "why you look so tired?" even though you are well rested or notice certain colors make you look sick and worn out? This is because you are more likely wearing the "wrong" colors for your hair, skin and & eye color. If you want to wear colors with confidence, determine your "wow" palette, and discover your unique color personality that will forever change you, this is it. Make shopping for makeup, clothes and accessories much simpler with your new skill. If you don't know "your colors", you are missing out!
WHO IS THIS FOR?: Anyone who wears too much black and wants to look younger, more vibrant and harmonized.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 1 Hour Style Virtual Color Consultation: If you’re not into Zoom meetings, no worries. We can do this over email too.
- Color Analysis (a 40 page PDF explanation for you to keep)
- Color Palette of your “wow” colors
- Copy of Ultimate Guide to Style
Most frequent questions and answers
1. This is not a computer-generated analysis. I will personally go over your answers and photos and create a Color Confidence Experience especially for you.
I use an online software that does the same thing as the old-school drapes. Yes!
This is an educational and suggestive service. If you’re not into your colors, you can always decide not to wear them! The point is to educate you on what looks best. However, once you see how beautiful and harmonized you look in your palette, they will start to grown on you, resulting in you loving them.